Friday, May 30, 2008

CHILDREN?

So obviously Gordo does not and most likely will never read my blog--- he thinks that it is stupid to have one. i rave so much about him and how good he is and then he make me feel like crap by telling me that my thoughts are "stupid"
I tell you, sometimes MEN are the STUPID ones. This is a good way for me just to release what ever i have to say--- kind of like having a diary when we were kids--- just that it's not locked away.
So Alexzander is going to be 2 very soon and i would love to have another child. I have actually been pushing Gordo to try for another one since last August--- I really do not want Zander to be an only child and i dont want to have them too many years apart either.... i am not staying home all the time to raise children. I watched my mother do that and that is not for me. I would love to have kids close together- so they will grow up as friends and they cn also leave the house with in only a few years apart. I love that i am taking on some kids right now to babysit for. I am making some money and i also get to play with them and teach them. my neighbor is due anyday now for her 1st and i am excited. maybe it will help and i'll get a baby fix. even so- i still want to have another by the time Zander is 3- 3 1/2 years old- that give me about 6 - 9 months to plan a pregnancy and then i will also have the entire pregnancy before a new child is here. i really dont know why gordo is such an ass about this---- he has giving me a milliion and one excuses and none of them add up to a good one. he says we don't have the room, or the money (please-- does anyone ever have the money for an extra child--- you make it work!) he also says he is scared of the NICU again and my health, he is afriad that Alexzander will be upset (of course he will--- he is the only child right now-SPOILED)but before we married he knew that i wanted more then one child and he said he did too-- so i sure as hell hope he wasn't just saying that. i love my family that i have now, but i am ready for it to grow.

No comments: