Sunday, April 5, 2009

explaination

ok- so yesterday I posted some feelings and I really didnt explain what they were regarding...so here goes---it pertains to a few things.
1. Tuesday is Alexzanders Dr's appt. He will be getting another evaluation and I am not ready to hear what the outcome may be. Everything that is going on with him is just straight out scarey to me, i have learned to cope with it- but everytime i hear about it...well it breaks my heart. He is such a good little boy and he has so much potential--i don't want anything holding him back. Depending on what is said at this appt- well it can rearrange my life style---AGAIN. But he is my son and I will do what it takes to put him and his needs first!
2. The new job that i started about a month ago is a good job. I have no problem w/ the position. Learning it and perfecting it is going to take some time- but i have never done this before so i hopefully will remember. BUT- everyjob has some crazy situations and this one is included in that...just somethings that goes on are different or demeaning. I haven't had to deal with being talk down to or belittled in a long time and i'm not going to put up with it. Right now i just 'suck it up" but after a while i will have to speak up and that is going to be tough---so that's my issue.
Don't ask why i am telling you all this--maybe i just have the need to vent and like i have always said--this is my blog and i can say what i want. if you do read my blog- sorry for always bitching but THANKS. Every now & then I put up good stuff. I'll try to make some of my future post more positive. thanks!!!

No comments: