Monday, July 28, 2008
FT Daycare-----Possibly?!
So I am hoping that I get these 2 FT children starting in Monday the 4th. I have been interviewing some people for daycare and there's this couple that i might take- they have 2 children, 18mnths & 3 yrs old. they are so cute... anyways this couple actually seem very decent. The are willing to pay me what i have asked for and they need FT 5 days a week care for the 2 children, there hours are with in my range (actually shorter), and they i only hope that there aren't trash. I hate when people don't pay or just bring the kids whenever they want and only will pay you for that day--- when they agreed to a whole different thing. I gave them my policies and informed them of everything i expect from them as the adult and I can only hope it works out. I am probably going to be watching the kids for a couple days for a trial period and then i hope to start on monday. worst case is that the parents hated me and dont bother w/ me again. If i take these 2 kids, then i am set and in the fall when i lose the 2 pt boys i can try to get a pt 5 day week after school kid. This is my goal and I hope that it works out for me---- all i want is to be able to stay at home with my son and yet have some sort of income- so if i watch 2 FT children and 1 pt child a week i have reached my goal. not only will i be home to take care of Zander & making money, but I am not paying for daycare either. It's either i do this for a few years or i find a REALLY NICE PAYING JOB that will cover my daycare expense and give us alittle extra income. right now we live just fine the way we are, but i want to know that i have alittle extra put away incase i need or want something or just to add to our savings account...and besides- i would love to go on a nice vacation too and not worry about having $$$$$. My husband & i hate charging anything- i don't need any debt and would love to pay off the debt i already have-- so this extra income would be great. BYE BYE Student Loans!!! So wish me luck and i hope they likes me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment