Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Very Sad

Just the other day I have recently lost a friend. My friend Lillian was killed in car crash, and her 8year old daughter is still in critical condition. It is just so sad, she was such a good person. I met her when i was working at Red Robin, she was so open and straight forward---she reminded me of ... me! I remember when we both found out we were pregnant- it was so exciting. we knew that we get to spend the entire pregnancy together. This was her 3rd child and my only. It sounds corny but we loved it--- we were like little kids when we found out both of us were having boys and then when i ended up having my child real early- she was pretty much one of the very few people (friends) that came to visit me in the hopsital--(even though she was 8 months pregnant herself). I am just very heartbroken to see that her life had to end so suddenly. Her children are now with out a mother and they are all so young. Her newborn--- will never remember her, only the stories that he is told. I hope that she will always be able to watch over each one of them, and i hope her daughter pulls through the accident & her mother is lived out through her. I will miss her.

No comments: