Happy Anniversary to Gordo & I---today is our 3 year wedding anniversary and yet I feel that we have been together so much longer. I guess we have, we dated for almost 6 years before we got married. Anyways- we are going to go out to dinner tonight----without the baby.I HOPE WE HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Well i have alittle busy lately. I have had a good chunk of Pampered Chef shows this summer and i also have been interviewing for daycare kids. I will be taking on a PT before/afterschool child starting in Sept and i still have the 2 other boys PT 2x's a week until the 1st week of Nov. and i may get (depending on the interview) 2 children during the week. So my days will be slightly busy again....atleast i will be making money!
Who knows what the hell is going on w/ gordo's job----- the post office is pretty much screwing him over. it's not a personal thing towards gordo- but he was supposed to become a regular and get his own route but his office has put a stop to it and they are saying that the main branch might not allow it now and other crap like that---so he is just a bit ticked off. it really sucks because we can plan anything. its just so frustrating................
well i am going to try and get zander down for a nap---- he likes to keep me awake all night and then wants to play all day- so he meeds to nap and so do i
talk to you all soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment