Friday, December 5, 2008
MRI
So today I am off to get a MRI done on my neck. I recently had my physical and I told my Dr that I think I should be seeing an orthopedic or someone else for my vertigo and neck/shoulder issues (they are all related) so i was referred to the orthopedic and i saw them about 3- 4 days ago...he listen to everything that has been going on with me and then ran some test....he said he isnt EXACTLY sure what is wrong and my xrays look fine- so we are goignt o get an MRI done on my neck area to rule anything out (i had a MRI on my head when this all started)- so that is where i am off to today. The Dr thinks that i may have a Thoratcic Outlet syndrome in my neck/ shoulder area- and that may be causing the tension headaches and stress behind the ear and head which then can lead to vertigo----FINALLY some freaking answers...i have been waiting for over 2 years to get some help and GOD i hope this is it. Anything that i could do to help treat this will be great. If this is my problem and all this treatment doesn't work, the worst case scenerio is surgery...but- i will wait on that for a long time. well i am off to sit it a bubble and listen to the most annoying machine take pictures of my insides. Talk to you all soon.............bye, bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment