Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.... I hope that you all had a good day yesturday- mine was pretty good. I had the in-laws over and my sister decided to come for dinner. Everything went pretty smoothly and the food turned out pretty good too- which you would hope it would considering i did get a degree in "cooking"--hehehe
Today is Black friday and I did go do the shopping thing this morning. I tiook Zander with me-- we actually had a good time...he was such a good little boy. We didnt go out until about 8am- I wasn't dealing w/ that rush. I still got most ofthe stuff that was on my list (a few items that i wanted were sold out.) Zander made it until about 10:45/11am and then he started to get cranky, bu that was okay because i was done and we were waiting in line to cash out by then. Him & I hit up a few different stores and I finished all my shopping for Gordo & Zander. I just have to get a few more small items for my neighbors and the kids i watch and Gordo has to go START HIS SHOPPING---he'll do that on Dec24th!(lol)
I decided that I was goingto take it easy today and rest---NO STRESS.........
I spent the rest of my day just hanging out at the house w/ Zander ---doing absolutly nothing (well i did play on the computer for a bit) but other then that I did nothing---& now all i am going to do is put the baby to bed around 8:30 & then pour myself a LARGE glass of wine (or 2) and watch a movie w/ Gordo. So have a great holiday weekend and enjoy your night--bye, bye!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment