Tuesday, November 18, 2008

R U ready for Thanksgiving/ R U reading?

So next week is Turkey Day- i am having dinner at our house. I invited my sister over and i asked my neice too- unfortunately they both will not be coming- we also asked my in-laws. so i guess Thanksgiving dinner this year will be Gordo, Zander, Barbara (grandma), Jerry (grandpa), and me. Not much to cook and that is fine with me. i am just starting to get ready for it--- i still want to put on a big meal with appitizers and desserts. we will be watching the football games- so we can snack on stuff before the turkey. i haven't even decorated for any of the holidays yet--- i am way behind.....

Of course Dallas will be playing - so the TV will be on for that game. they actually won their game last week- i dont know what happened to my team, they were doing so well, i hope they get their crap together and win the rest of the season!PLAYOFFS!!!

so i tried that cleansing program - still working on it--- let me just say the cleanse stuff is freaking gross. i could handle the shakes and all the other things- but my cleanse day was aweful- i got sick the first day, i dont think i can handle the taste of the drink and not eating a meal. the 2nd day i was taking the drink as shots and chasing it down with water. i could handle it alot better & i didnt get sick. it definatley works and cleans you out, but it is disgusting to drink. Right now i have to do a few more days of the shakes and then i have to cleanse ... again! not looking forwad to it- but i figured it was only 2 days and i could get through that. like i have said before- i just want to feel good. I have also used those detox foot pads, they seem to work great. I mean i only seem to notice a little difference- but i dont care if the difference is big or small- it is a difference and that is all that matters. i have alot more energy and i feel happier because of that. i have had people tell me it is because the stuff has caffine in it--- sorry to say, but caffine makes me sick and gives me a headache- with this stuff i don't have that, so it definatley is not caffine that is giving me the energy! i will keep on using it until i fell at my best.

HEY I have a question for you........... Does Any One Ever Read My Blogs- I never get any comments or responses....hmmmmm, makes me wonder if there is anyone out there thinking about me and checking on my life. There are a few people that I know that have blogs and I check them out everynow and then- you know, just to keep up on these people and see how that are doing---- i always wonder if anyone else is doing the same for me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Hollie!
I was reading through your blogs and came across this one. I didn't know that you had a blog until I saw that you posted a status on your facebook. Just want to let you know that yes, there is someone out there thinking about you and checking on your life.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Love Debbie