Alexzander started school on Monday---it was tough, but he did it! At first he didn't want to leave my side, but then he just sat and played w/ the toys at the table. I guess when I left he began to cry and that went on for about an hour- they told me he calm down for the 2nd half of the day. He made some arts & crafts and just played. His 2nd day was just a bit better...I ended up staying for about 1/2 hour, Zander didnt want me to leave so I sat w/ him at the table and he just kept climbing my lap and cuddling- tightly! After a while i got him to sit in a chair by himself and play and then I left. this time he didnt cry to bad. Atleast they can get him to calm down, so I am hopinghe gets used to it and it all goes well for him. He has picture day already----yea, he's only been there 2 days and it's picture day-lol. i guess they do class pictures in March and Zander started just in the knick of time- so he gets his picture taking this week. I hope he is a good boy for them!... but i'll let you know.
So I got that job I was talking about in my prior post. I start on Monday and I will have Wednesdays off. I work every other weekend both days and just need to find someone to watch zander on saturdays for me- atleast until Gordo gets out of work. My sisiter Lorie/ neighbor Mary and even the babysitter said they'd help- and i only need someone everyother sat- so they would get him maybe once every month & 1/2 or even 2 months. i hope that it all goes well, I am nervous- but who isnt when they first start a new job. well i guess thats another thing i'll keep you intouched with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment