Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Preschools!?

So things are looking bright. Gordo & I went to visit some schools and we found 2 of them that we loved...so we now have to really sit down and decided which one works best for Zander and us. But--- oh--- they are great! Alexzander will learn so much from them and he will be so prepared for kinderagrten when the time comes. I was watching all these kids and to hear some of their situations and then see what they are like now---it was so rewarding to just know that Zander will improve on his delayments... hopefully we can get him to start talking in full sentences and get the motorskills and emotional issues under control and he'll be caught right up. Even though he receives services at home it just doesnt seem to be the same. I think that he needs to be at these school- so he can interact with other peers and play and learn, at home he doesn't have that. We are so excited to have him start and hopefully soon. The past few weeks have been absolutely heart breaking for me as a parent and I am hoping that things will start to look up. I am trying to think very postive and look at all the good i can get from this experience--but i know i will always have my bad days---i just hope Zanders are always just good days.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am so glad that you found two options that you both like! I am dreading the day that I have to look into preschool, but I agree that it is important! Good luck with your decision, and be sure to keep us posted!!